Ways to make your tags better!

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We all know tags are important. Titles and description could be arguably more important when it comes to SEO and organizing yourself and your future videos. Let's say for example you post gaming videos and you do it constantly but your views aren't hitting because some other big youtubers are playing and recording the same game so they will get more recognition BUT there is a way to compete with them including tags. One of two methods, you could use tube buddy and copy their exact tags and hope it will swing your way OR you could use a website like rapidtags. Google it since it wont let me post the long. Its an io website.

What rapid tags generator does is when you input the game you play or the point of the game that you're currently at and it generates the tags for you! majority of them are amazing honestly. Sometimes you will get random ones that you don't think would even fit the category so you erase them but that depends on what you type in the search bar. For example I typed "Pokemon Blazed Glazed" because that's what I was recording at the time and it came up with great tags that boosted my views. I really do see a difference so maybe this could help you too.

If you have any more questions let me know and I will try my best to help :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Nice post. I've moved this to the tutorials section. :)

Sarah Frost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We all know tags are important. Titles and description could be arguably more important when it comes to SEO and organizing yourself and your future videos. Let's say for example you post gaming videos and you do it constantly but your views aren't hitting because some other big youtubers are playing and recording the same game so they will get more recognition BUT there is a way to compete with them including tags. One of two methods, you could use tube buddy and copy their exact tags and hope it will swing your way OR you could use a website like rapidtags. Google it since it wont let me post the long. Its an io website.

What rapid tags generator does is when you input the game you play or the point of the game that you're currently at and it generates the tags for you! majority of them are amazing honestly. Sometimes you will get random ones that you don't think would even fit the category so you erase them but that depends on what you type in the search bar. For example I typed "Pokemon Blazed Glazed" because that's what I was recording at the time and it came up with great tags that boosted my views. I really do see a difference so maybe this could help you too.

Thanks so much for the link! I've spent the whole day using the site to upgrade my hashtagging skills and adding fives times as many to the videos I've already uploaded (which just had the most basic tags, before).

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am glad I could help. You will see a differnece in your views and google SEO will pick you videos up more now :)

Reactions: Sarah Frost

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Im already using tubebuddy but it’s the free version so they don’t give many tag options so I will definitely check them out:)

HollyInTheSky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Hey PMW,
Thank you for sharing! I am so going to check this out! It sounds like this will be super helpful!

I usually get my tags in 3 ways: Coming up with tags on my own, Researching other videos of similar topics to find tags, and also using a google chrome add on called 'vidIQ Vision'. So I look forward to trying this out to see if it can give me some more options!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the advice
I use TubeBuddy pro but will try Rapidtags on the next one to see if it come up with any addtional good ones.