Ways of keeping subscribers happy?

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Hello there YTTalk, I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem that I am currently having.

As I continue to upload my videos, I have been noticing that many of them are receiving less likes and less comments from viewers. I feel that many of them may feel dissatisfied with the content I am producing. Today I even dropped 2 subscribers.

I was thinking of doing a video asking my subscribers what content they would like to see. Would this work? Or would they not be interested in the video and not view it.

Do you guys have any ways of keeping subscribers happy and active? Have you dealt with this problem before?

Thanks everyone
- Dan :)

Diversity is good, but some people might just sub to you for one specific game and expect daily uploads of that game alone. You can't please them all, just keep doing your thing. I try to cycle my games so that I update each playlist at least once a week, or more if it's a somewhat popular series (like SimCity is right now for example).

You can't please everybody, I often get dislikes etc and people not commenting on certain videos but thats youtube for you, just keep doing your thing.

As others said, you can't please everybody. Some people will subscribe for one game, and when you upload another they get annoyed. If you enjoy making whatever videos you are making, continue to do them. You can ask your audience what they would like to see, it makes them feel involved with your channel. Do you reply to comments? That's another good way to make your viewers feel welcome.

i dont have that problem since my subs and viewers dont comment, they only like everynow and then. but i think you can keep em happy by giving them what they subscribed for. like if a very lame dude has one hilarious video you can subscribe to him, but that doesnt mean his other video's are like that. so try to get a standard quallity. and just always try to be a great entertaining commentator, and when you cant just dont upload the video. not uploading is better than uploading bad stuff ;)

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am currently just posting the content I enjoy, I just keep getting tired of seeing people not liking and commenting. I hardly have a audience retention. Only videos they care about is DayZ is seems, was the stuff I started making.

funny enugfh i don,t ask people to sub to me anymore and i get subscribers and the views are coming in small but good amounts :) and my newest Video/series will probobly make my channel 100% better and i think it,s my best video :)

Have a giveaway. Say it's for the 50 sun milestone you got.
Show yourself in the videos so that it gives your channel a character. Eventually people want to see your face, if you want that fame.

Back