Watermark

TrentVlogsTV

Whatever, I'm Getting Cheese Fries
Is there a way to make your watermark larger? I just made one, and it displays so small on my vids.

Also what is the point of a watermark if they can be hidden by turning off the annotations? lol

I think you just make it bigger as a image then put it in. I have no idea. @ExponentialAwesome you know this stuff right?

hmmm. Maybe you should just put it in while editing so it stays there. I never liked them on my mobile it just puts itsself far from the corner.

They aren't watermark watermarks, it's just a sub button. Those sub buttons are restricted to the size as well to stop people from exploiting or putting stuff that's too big there. You need to add a watermark in the editing phase, which is much better as even if someone takes the video than you have a watermark in there, always put it somewhere where they can't remove it either, or overlay it with something else, I pick positions in my gaming videos that would penalise the footage if they did so.

I might also add, try to create a more brand like/fancy-ish watermark too, that way it's not as much an eye sore even if you reduce the opacity.

I might also add, try to create a more brand like/fancy-ish watermark too, that way it's not as much an eye sore even if you reduce the opacity.
Yeah eventually I will come up with more of a brand for myself, right now i'm just trying to setup the basics for my channel. :)

Back