Other Want to be a guest on a brand new podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
Myself and Elpixion have recently started a weekly podcast and the first episode will be recorded and uploaded tomorrow! We would love to have a guest, and if you are interested (and have a discord) just reply to this thread with your username or email (if you want to keep it private). We will be recording at 8am EST, 5am PST every Friday morning, so we need a lot of guests for the upcoming podcasts!

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Hey!
Myself and Elpixion have recently started a weekly podcast and the first episode will be recorded and uploaded tomorrow! We would love to have a guest, and if you are interested (and have a discord) just reply to this thread with your username or email (if you want to keep it private). We will be recording at 8am EST, 5am PST every Friday morning, so we need a lot of guests for the upcoming podcasts!
I am interested in being on. My email is jrgamingyt01@gmail.com

varshanagarur

Reaction score
hey, i am really interested. I do comedy and I recently just made a podcast video for comedy reasons on my channel varshanagarur so If i was a guest it could make a possible shoutout video for you!!, email me at @varshaamayy@gmail.com

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forum in half a year, so I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.