360XboxGameplay
I've Got It
Hey Ladies and Gents.
My channel is about helping the YouTube community out.
I am starting to make free YouTube Thumbnails for your videos.
All you have to do to get a thumbnail is
1) Subscribe
2) Share one of my videos on Facebook and Twitter
3) Comment asking for a free thumbnail
Thanks for your help people.
I help you, you help me
Latest Video -
My Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/360XboxGameplay?feature=mhee
Want an awesome shirt? - http://360xboxgameplayshirts.spreadshirt.co.uk/
Want to keep updated? Join the 3.X.G Squad - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=360xboxgameplay
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/360XboxGameplay
Like my Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/360XboxGameplay
My channel is about helping the YouTube community out.
I am starting to make free YouTube Thumbnails for your videos.
All you have to do to get a thumbnail is
1) Subscribe
2) Share one of my videos on Facebook and Twitter
3) Comment asking for a free thumbnail
Thanks for your help people.
I help you, you help me

Latest Video -
My Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/360XboxGameplay?feature=mhee
Want an awesome shirt? - http://360xboxgameplayshirts.spreadshirt.co.uk/
Want to keep updated? Join the 3.X.G Squad - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=360xboxgameplay
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/360XboxGameplay
Like my Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/360XboxGameplay