Animation Wanna collab?(Animator on YouTube)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArminAnimations

Reaction score
Hello i am ArminAnimations. I have not posted anything on my channel yet, but all I need to start It is some Ideas, I will do all the animating and I would also give some ideas myself, But I also need some help from you. t Record your voice and send it to me to put it on the video or Just tell me what you want to say and I would say it instead. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: bottledfart

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello i am ArminAnimations. I have not posted anything on my channel yet, but all I need to start It is some Ideas, I will do all the animating and I would also give some ideas myself, But I also need some help from you. t Record your voice and send it to me to put it on the video or Just tell me what you want to say and I would say it instead. Thanks for your time.
so wait you would make a animation ???

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Would you like to join an animation channel instead? We're creating a stick series. The reason why we're using stick figures is because it's a lot more easier and quicker to get videos done. Also we do want side projects too. So while the main series is being worked on, we can have something uploaded on the channel. You can add your own animations for fun or for serious projects. Robot is also part of this channel. He's our co-director.

Status
Not open for further replies.