Voice Acting Voice & Body Actor's Needed For This Minecraft Roleplay

AleksGamesPL

Reaction score
I would happily Do some Voice acting in any time of roleplay you have open. I speak fluent english and am 14. I have discord and have a Yeti mic so I'm pretty sure I fill the spots.

MedKit

Reaction score
Hello! I am 13, and I'm a fairly good voice actor, I have Discord! I am female and I think I'd do pretty good, I've done something like this in the past.I am online very often.

Last edited:

CookieStars

Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to apply for the voice acting.I'm 14 and I speak fluent English. Reply if u still have a role for me.

Boop_ur_nose

Reaction score
I can do both roles if they are still needed! I fit all the requirements as well, so I'd be happy to help.

AraCessie

Reaction score
I want to apply! Im very very active for this! I got skills on voice acting with my emotions deeply.. and im fluent in english which is my first language and im 15 turning 16 in june 24.. please feel free to message me anytime because im active. Im really interested in this project.

SagaA

Reaction score
Hello! I am interested! My name on discord: SagaA#9090, I have experience in both voice and body acting and I can do both, Im a girl with a pretty high pitched voice.

Werewolf Gangster

Reaction score
Hello! I am a girl that would like to become a body actor only. I am 14 years old and I have discord. Werewolf Gangster #5084

X_lemonade_x

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hello! If you want to be a minecraft voice actor or already an one please comment on this post! I would love to have you on my minecraft roleplay called my sky line! Also if you have suggestions for the script let me know!:) Also its Free!