• Sometimes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Why would I?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont vlog but if I did I would use a script for them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont vlog but if did I would not use a script for them

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I dont vlog but it would depend on the video itself whether I would or not.

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Writing a script is exactly like having to answer an essay question on an exam. You surely want some idea of where you're going and how you'll get there. You don't have to write out every word and nuance, but the more preparation you do ahead of turning on the camera the higher the quality of your video. Talking points are really useful for staying on track. Most importantly transition statements or visual buttons are well worth planning in advance. A video that moves smoothly between segments is the most enjoyable to watch.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I normally get a general idea of what I want to say in my head, and then just speak. If it's a video where I'm trying to explain a point, I normally edit out a lot of the blank space that I feel interferes with me explaining my point. If the video is just me describing something, I normally just do it in one shot. I'm not sure if I'm good enough of a vlogger to manage that, so maybe I should stop, but whatever:p

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I don't exactly script them. i write down the points/things that i want to say but its not word for word. i think it helps me not ramble and that makes editing easier! :) plus they usually turn out better than not written out videos