VLOG: F*CK YOU PATRIARCHY

It's the same video, but you are allowed to post the same more than once in this section :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374106452,1374106440][/DOUBLEPOST]You're allowed to do that cos there's a limit on how many per day :)
Well, thank you for telling me that! In theory, could you post four videos, the same videos, in here everyday? I know that would probably be counted as spam by people, but I just want to know the rules now...

Well, thank you for telling me that! In theory, could you post four videos, the same videos, in here everyday? I know that would probably be counted as spam by people, but I just want to know the rules now...

There's no official rule, but the way I have always done it is basically one promo thread a day that I bump through the day. You know?

There's no official rule, but the way I have always done it is basically one promo thread a day that I bump through the day. You know?
That makes sense. I'll have four videos planned for when Thrashimation launches this September, so it would make sense to know the rules. Thanks :)

WOOOO!! F#ck YEA! Wow I thought I was the only one to notice that. Its like when you get into a relationship and she is all like "Your money is our money and my money is my money" What? F That!. good video I really liked the animation it was so funny. Are you trying to reach to a male audience as well by making this?

WOOOO!! F#ck YEA! Wow I thought I was the only one to notice that. Its like when you get into a relationship and she is all like "Your money is our money and my money is my money" What? F That!. good video I really liked the animation it was so funny. Are you trying to reach to a male audience as well by making this?

Well I am for legitimate equality, but one thing I have noticed is that feminists (however good their intentions) only ever discuss female issues, even when they don't really exist. I disagree. I think if you're gonna b***h that men have something, you best make sure women don't have it either, you know? :)

Well I am for legitimate equality, but one thing I have noticed is that feminists (however good their intentions) only ever discuss female issues, even when they don't really exist. I disagree. I think if you're gonna b***h that men have something, you best make sure women don't have it either, you know? :)
I totally agree with that. I also feel that if a mans center has to be open to women too than a womans center of the same kind should do the same thing. In some cases not all though.

I totally agree with that. I also feel that if a mans center has to be open to women too than a womans center of the same kind should do the same thing. In some cases not all though.

Agreed. I think , for example, a women's rape centre, should be for women only for obvious reasons. But men get raped too! In fact a boy who was like 14 at the end of my street back in Aus got raped down a local park. It's sad there are few places for people like that to go.

Back