View and promotion advice

Don't worry! You're doing fine. My channel only has 159 subs, just over 4,000 video views and we have been around for over a year! You're already getting the same amount of video views that we do so be proud of that :) We will be upping our game soon though so make sure you keep up ;)
Hahaha I will try buddy, thanks for the kind words

Just had a nice troll give me a dislike, then commenting saying the game sucks...so I get a dislike cause the fool does not like the game!

Just had a nice troll give me a dislike, then commenting saying the game sucks...so I get a dislike cause the fool does not like the game!

Yeah just ban them from your channel, always got that audience on Youtube and that's the exact reason I came here in order to get people to leave feedback that isn't like that. Anyone who acts like a troll or is just starting an argument on my channel gets an instant block from me now.

Yeah would be good if we both grow nicely

I hope so! Everything's out there for us to do well, just need to utilize it, put up good content and promote it and the rest should do itself

Rome wasnt built in a day and nor will your channel become popular in that time, I have just over 3000 views and that has taken 2 months! Good luck to you

Always handy to have some competition, Its healthy, I try and sub to gaming channels that are at a similar point in subs and views to me and this keeps me on my toes!!:)

On my PSNationHQ channel I am subbed to no one and will stay that way, don't want to see anyone else's channel there and on my normal account I'm only subbed to people I like. I agree though would be handy to do in order to keep an eye on them!

27 subs in a week? lol It took me 2 months to get there...but I know how you feel, I mean everybody does, we all think it would be awesome to be partnered and be able to get paid on our videos. But like everyone keeps saying just gotta keep at it! Its really different for everyone, some people do end up getting lots of views and subscribers in a short amount of time and eventually partnered...so you never know!

Back