Video Not Showing Up On Reddit

Be very careful with Reddit. They have a lot trolls over there. I got one dislike from Reddit a long time ago and I never visited there again. So be cautious.

Reddit doesn't take kindly to self promoters. How old is your account? Do you participate on any subs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reddit doesn't take kindly to self promoters. How old is your account? Do you participate on any subs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reddit doesn't take kindly to alot of things. I just got told I was "commenting too much" on posts I come across so wait a few mins. Like really? They discourage self promotion and commenting lol. What a stupid f*****g site. My account is a couple months old I believe. Not sure exactly.[DOUBLEPOST=1374976859,1374976703][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to mention I only commented once today on reddit. Somehow that's "too much". If you have the patience to deal with reddit it can be very beneficial.

The only way reddit will benefit you as an uploader is if a super reddit poster embeds/shares your video other than that it is a waste of time. Just posting a video on reddit will maybe get you 1-5 views plus negative ratings.

Don't at all agree with reddit being a waste of time. Promoting yourself is never a waste of time. Like I said before the main thing with reddit is that it takes a hell of a lot of patience among other things.

Back