Nanastar

Reaction score
How can I make video effects like in Diana Roma show kids channel

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

garrybort

Reaction score
You can do any effects you need if you have the right software. And the results depend on how much time and effort you are willing to put into the work.
I use Adobe Premier Pro with a tool pack from https://videohive.net/item/cinepunch-video-creation-suite/21485487. This tool kit makes a lot of things more accessible because it includes 20 FX packs inside and more than 10K assets. It really extends the possibilities of the program and eases access to the effects, including the cinematic ones.
I think I could create the effects you need using this toolkit easily.

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Oh, I recently ventured into video editing myself, trying to replicate those eye-catching effects you see on channels like Diana Roma. What made a huge difference for me was finding user-friendly editing software that didn’t skimp on features. That’s when I stumbled upon Movavi. It turned out to be a game changer, offering a suite of editing tools that let me add those fun effects and animations without needing a degree in video production. It’s pretty straightforward, making it perfect for anyone looking to spice up their videos.

Last edited: