Gaming Vatican Empire Recruitment | We want YOU | 47k

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaticanEmpire

New Member
Whats up everyone, so basically I am looking for 2 people to help me with Vatican Empire. We are currently at a little over 47,000 subscribers and I need a graphics designer and an editor. If you are interested in joining simply send me a PM with your skype and your best edit / design. If I do not add you on skype, it is simply because I did not pick you and no hard feelings. I am looking for the best of the best. Let me see what you guys got :D​
 
Im interested. I can do graphic design and editing, but Im a bit better at graphic design. Message me on skype so we can talk more. Skype- Mateo_Phantomhive (Shows up pic of cat)
 
Hey dude, I've been looking for a team to play with for a while. I know this is graphics designer and editor recruitment post but its always worth a try :D
 
Whats up everyone, so basically I am looking for 2 people to help me with Vatican Empire. We are currently at a little over 47,000 subscribers and I need a graphics designer and an editor. If you are interested in joining simply send me a PM with your skype and your best edit / design. If I do not add you on skype, it is simply because I did not pick you and no hard feelings. I am looking for the best of the best. Let me see what you guys got :D​
Hey Whats up Bro I do really great graphic design !!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top