Using Reddit to Promote.

That is a great place, bit I'm not really sure how to get it out since I just started with Facebook and Twitter. I got 0 followers and no friends. Any good idéa to change that?
Follow @YTRetweets that guy will help you out, follow back and RT anything you tell him to ;)

Reddit isn't really good for promoting your own content, but more for promoting other people's content. I haven't seen any video hit the 'hot' news feed that was promoted by the owner. Then again, I've only been addicted for the past 3 days, so I don't know

Reddit isn't really good for promoting your own content, but more for promoting other people's content. I haven't seen any video hit the 'hot' news feed that was promoted by the owner. Then again, I've only been addicted for the past 3 days, so I don't know
Thanks for your opinion!

I've always tried to use Reddit for promotion but never got any results. I find learning more about SEO can help you get more views on youtube.

i went viral because some one posted my signature video on there. when ever i post my own content get's almost no views

Back