Uploaded videos disappearing from channel but still on YouTube?

I have been having some really weird problems with YouTube lately...

I had to re-post all of my videos within the last couple days after being partnered with edmDistrict. Everything worked out fine at first, but now some videos don't show up (I have 7 videos and only 2 are up)! All of the videos are still under my "video manager" tab and can still be viewed with a link, but they won't show up on my channel or the YouTube search page. I honestly don't know what to do anymore, with the earliest video being up for a week now. I even tried uploading two different videos using the same settings and one showed up while the other didn't! This issue has nothing to do with monetization. Can anyone help?

I think the videos are VIDEO BLOCKED by the copyright owner. They will only allow you to view it, not everyone. Did you receive any copyright notice?

Strange problem, on search take some time to show if you made changes, but for not show on the page that's a real problem. you have not changed them to private/public/not listed?

They are still available if I search them up, even on a different YouTube account! They just don't appear on my channel for some odd reason... all are public, have no copyright, monetization issues, or any other problem, but it still happens to about half of my videos.

Back