Upload Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhMyMineCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
Heres mine, it's a shame you dont even get three there, I remember being on 2mb once and I hated it especially how we have a home network. 2mb is only really good enough for one person doing one thing at any one time. Your uploads are roughly the same as mine although mine has lost so far:

Internet in the UK is bad they say you can get a certian amount but youu cant!

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I know stuck with karoo :D. want BT infinity (I think that's it?). I honestly thought my speeds were bad :D

OhMyMineCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah I know stuck with karoo :D. want BT infinity (I think that's it?). I honestly thought my speeds were bad :D
i want bt infinity or virgin media fliber optic but they dont do it in my area so im stuck with this bad internet

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
i want bt infinity or virgin media fliber optic but they dont do it in my area so im stuck with this bad internet
We should move!! :D. That'll show em. although a guy up my street has fibre optic he said and he's with the same ISP as me!. Shocking :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Internet in the UK is bad they say you can get a certian amount but youu cant!
We were with Virgin Media a while back and we loved them but they would cap you during the day, we were on 10mb and if you downloaded anything more than a few GB you would have it throttled to 2.5mb which was even worst than what we have now, I would rather have a poorer speed but know where we stand. With Sky we dont get capped at all and its between 5 and 6.5 on average constantly although I am sure they could give us more through the line.

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
Virgin looks like the way to go. Really?! capped during the day. I download mostly between like 6pm and 11pm like films and have gone over more times than I care to remember .

OhMyMineCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
We were with Virgin Media a while back and we loved them but they would cap you during the day, we were on 10mb and if you downloaded anything more than a few GB you would have it throttled to 2.5mb which was even worst than what we have now, I would rather have a poorer speed but know where we stand. With Sky we dont get capped at all and its between 5 and 6.5 on average constantly although I am sure they could give us more through the line.
they love to cap you if you download. i want to get new internet but me and lewis are only 16 so we still live with our parents:D

Status
Not open for further replies.