Upload Schedules.

It's obviously different for each audience. Our data is easy to read since we upload every day. Sundays are significantly better with daily views often topping 100k instead of our usual 70-75k average. Our bad days aren't bad by much. They are only behind by 5k, so it's less than a 10% margin.
Woah, Woah, Woah.. A channel with 75,000 subscribers is replying and staying active on my thread. I know that's silly to be excited over, but it shows that not all big channels are dicks. haha.

Woah, Woah, Woah.. A channel with 75,000 subscribers is replying and staying active on my thread. I know that's silly to be excited over, but it shows that not all big channels are dicks. haha.

We aren't big yet. Still plenty of time for us turn into dicks :p

So, I asked a few of my subscribers a few days ago how I could improve my channel over-all, and one reply stood out to me.. He said "If you uploaded every 3 days or so, more people would have the chance to watch your videos"..

I took this on board, and decided that I am going to upload every 3 or 4 days, to give my video a few days to gain some views before I upload the next part of my epic journey. Haha.

Have you had any success with using an upload schedule?
Yes since an upload schedule has been put on my gaming channel it has been easier for me to upload and be less stressed about videos not being up on time and now everything runs smoothly and subscribers and others know when to go on my channel to see the videos they want to watch

I switched over to a schedule about a month ago and (excluding my 2 weeks off), I have generally gained more views because my subs knew what was coming so they didn't have to keep checking back, they just knew :)

I have been uploading at least one video every day since September 2011.
In January 2012, I had 10 million views. Fifteen months later, I have 67 million.

It totally depends on your audience, subject matter and competition.

Back