Upload Schedules.

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
So, I asked a few of my subscribers a few days ago how I could improve my channel over-all, and one reply stood out to me.. He said "If you uploaded every 3 days or so, more people would have the chance to watch your videos"..

I took this on board, and decided that I am going to upload every 3 or 4 days, to give my video a few days to gain some views before I upload the next part of my epic journey. Haha.

Have you had any success with using an upload schedule?

Yes.

On my vlog channel, I upload daily. My videos don't get nearly as much views as I do subscribers.

On my gaming channel, I upload every 2-3 days. In my first month, I have gained 42 subscribers. (That's more than my first 2 1/2 months on my vlog channel. Also I get more views than subscribers on my gaming videos.

i usually upload on wed and sat. My views peak then because I have been on that schedule for a while now. Other then that I don't really do extras because the type of videos I make literally take you ages to produce. But yeah, current schedule works fine for now :D...

Having a consistent upload schedule is one of the most important things you can do to grow your channel. When your viewers know to check in at a particular time/day, they're much more likely to watch your videos. Try not to vary your schedule. If you're planning to upload every 3-4 days, just pick two days per week and stick to those two days.

Having a consistent upload schedule is one of the most important things you can do to grow your channel. When your viewers know to check in at a particular time/day, they're much more likely to watch your videos. Try not to vary your schedule. If you're planning to upload every 3-4 days, just pick two days per week and stick to those two days.

And don't pick Friday.

Maybe it's just me, but I swear, nobody watches YouTube on Fridays.

And don't pick Friday.

really? fridays worked for me at some point. :D Not sure about now though because I changed it to Saturdays LOL!

So, I asked a few of my subscribers a few days ago how I could improve my channel over-all, and one reply stood out to me.. He said "If you uploaded every 3 days or so, more people would have the chance to watch your videos"..

I took this on board, and decided that I am going to upload every 3 or 4 days, to give my video a few days to gain some views before I upload the next part of my epic journey. Haha.

Have you had any success with using an upload schedule?
It helps a TON.

And don't pick Friday.

You are correct. Our data says that Tuesdays and Fridays are the two worst days to upload with Fridays being the worst. Sunday is by far the best.

Back