(UPDATED) I need advice

So what do you think of memes?

  • This is random

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wut is dis

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Meneno Gaming

I've Got It
So this will be a updated version of the trash one I uploaded earlier. So I'm Alex if you haven't seen my introduction forum and I have a channel called Meneno Gaming... This is feeling like another introduction... Okay to the point! I need constructive and negative feedback about my channel My channel needs a lot of things I need to work on so I don't care if you hate the channel or like it. Just tell me the reason and I'l use the feedback as wise as possible. Oh and sorry for the last post I was really dumb =P I am so sorry and hope I can be forgiven =(
photo (1).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (1).jpg

Search up Meneno Gaming on YouTube then find my current YTTalk Profile pic
 

Attachments

  • CommentPhotos.com_1393521779.jpg
    CommentPhotos.com_1393521779.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Yeah, between the font choice and the ask for subs, I have a feeling that you're not going to get a lot of constructive feedback. Also, there is no channel link.
 
bnMGL.gif
 
Well then I am very dumb =/ Great I dont think I know how to remove threads... Give me time to change this all out.[DOUBLEPOST=1466400374,1466399882][/DOUBLEPOST]
You don't ask for subs on here.
Yeah, between the font choice and the ask for subs, I have a feeling that you're not going to get a lot of constructive feedback. Also, there is no channel link.
So Am I grounded or am I let go from detention? I changed it all. Oh and that man looks like he is about to give me a trip to the principles office =/ I'm scared now....[DOUBLEPOST=1466400435][/DOUBLEPOST]I fixed it and ready for punishment tumblr_static_tumblr_static_73pemltqy7wgog8w8c8k4kooc_640.png
 
Well then I am very dumb =/ Great I dont think I know how to remove threads... Give me time to change this all out.[DOUBLEPOST=1466400374,1466399882][/DOUBLEPOST]


So Am I grounded or am I let go from detention? I changed it all. Oh and that man looks like he is about to give me a trip to the principles office =/ I'm scared now....[DOUBLEPOST=1466400435][/DOUBLEPOST]I fixed it and ready for punishment View attachment 35983
Looks like you have never watched Entourage and Yeah you're free to go but we are putting it on your permanent record
 
Back
Top