Unique Cookies in Analytics shows Zero?

Eddwel

I've Got It
It never happened before. I usually have 30 to 40% of unique cookies out of my daily visitors. for the 25th of June, my Analytics says it's Zero unique cookies... Is it a bug? Did this happen to you guys ever?

Wtf is unique cookies!? I imagine something like this:
il_340x270.452606888_g0od.jpg

It's the Unique Visitors we get every single day. Youtube places a cookie on the visitor, so that when they come back to our channel, youtube will know. Say out of the 100 visitors you get daily, 30-40 will be new visitors, those who have never visited your channel or watched your videos. the remaining are either your subscribers or those who visit often but have not subscribed.... hope that's what it is :p

And, for the 2nd day in a row. 0 unique cookies for both 25. June, and 26. June.
At the same time, it reports views for at least 20 different countries, and so on.
Afterall, there had to be at least 1 unique cookie if ther's at least 1 view.
You can't have views without cookies, unique or not.

And, for the 2nd day in a row. 0 unique cookies for both 25. June, and 26. June.
At the same time, it reports views for at least 20 different countries, and so on.
Afterall, there had to be at least 1 unique cookie if ther's at least 1 view.
You can't have views without cookies, unique or not.

What really gives me peace is that it's Zero.... if it were 1 or 2, then the chances of it to be a bug or delay is low.... but if it's zero, then, when have hope. :)

Back