• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Unexpectedly, passed 100 subscribers in 1 month and 8 days!

Archieonic

Today I get home from work ready to record a game, when suddenly, I go to my channel and see "104 subscribers". The feeling, it cannot be described. These past 2 days kind of raced through, as I went from 88 subscribers to 104 subscribers in the span of 2 days. I am beyond thankful. That "100" line was what I had pictured as the hardest to reach, so I'm excited to see what's next!

Awesome! As a man with less then that haha, I feel your joy. :) congrats.

What do you think has helped boost it up?
Improving the SEO helped a slight bit. Streaming live helped quite a bit, and the thing that helped the most was interacting with the community, commenting on other videos, watching them and leaving thoughtful comments. For example, I've watched a gaming channel called Jacksepticeye for about 2 and a half years now. One of the recent videos I left a comment that got liked to the top and got a heart from Jacksepticeye (whom has 15 million subscribers). The comment was merely a satire about how there were so many comments yet the video had been posted about 3 minutes ago (video was 50 minutes long).

PS and off topic: I went to New Zealand 2 years ago. To say I loved the place is an understatement.

Congrats! Loved your channel so I joined myself, you've got great enthusiasm which made me want to game myself right now :)

Improving the SEO helped a slight bit. Streaming live helped quite a bit, and the thing that helped the most was interacting with the community, commenting on other videos, watching them and leaving thoughtful comments. For example, I've watched a gaming channel called Jacksepticeye for about 2 and a half years now. One of the recent videos I left a comment that got liked to the top and got a heart from Jacksepticeye (whom has 15 million subscribers). The comment was merely a satire about how there were so many comments yet the video had been posted about 3 minutes ago (video was 50 minutes long).

PS and off topic: I went to New Zealand 2 years ago. To say I loved the place is an understatement.

Nice very good.

and NZ yea i gotta say since i moved back to the wop wops (does any other country call rural areas wopwops? lol.) I have been much happier. and loving the new zealand lifestyle. beaches, bush mountains and lakes.

Back