UK "pretty boys" on Youtube -.-

ApexxWolf

I make Cartoons and Animations :)
I really have no idea if this is in the same in America, Australia etc, but like in the last year these...."pretty indie hipster boys" seem to have exploded on Youtube. (Yes i am jel -.-)

Some examples, MarcusButler, PointlessBlog, JacksGap, Caspar Lee (south African but lives in UK) and the list goes on.

They all seem to have similar hairstyle (flick fringe thingy) and theyre main audience consist of 13-17 girls aha

Girls on this website have any idea why they have Boomed on youtube or is it just their looks?

I really have no idea if this is in the same in America, Australia etc, but like in the last year these...."pretty indie hipster boys" seem to have exploded on Youtube. (Yes i am jel -.-)

Some examples, MarcusButler, PointlessBlog, JacksGap, Caspar Lee (south African but lives in UK) and the list goes on.

They all seem to have similar hairstyle (flick fringe thingy) and theyre main audience consist of 13-17 girls aha

Girls on this website have any idea why they have Boomed on youtube or is it just their looks?

If you do a fair amount of research that you'll find the popular and LIKED people on YouTube are generally good looking. A fantastic example is AmazingPhil and DanIsNotOnFire. When I first started watching Phil he had about 10,000 subscribers and Dan had about 2,000. Now? Phil has over 1,000,000 subs and Phil is way behind on about 800,000 or so.

Why? Dan is REALLY good looking. He's this camp, amazing, fabulous b***h and Phil - whilst hilarious - is not.

Looks, sadly, are everything on media :([DOUBLEPOST=1366414628,1366414598][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are attractive. I'm sure you wathh attractive females once in a while. I know I do ;)

oh THAT'S why you watch my channel? :giggle:

People who look like they could be celebrities automatically get follows. It's not even a matter of being "good looking" or not. It's a status thing, they are being perceived as "the cool kids." I'm sure you either see it in school or remember it from school.

If you do a fair amount of research that you'll find the popular and LIKED people on YouTube are generally good looking. A fantastic example is AmazingPhil and DanIsNotOnFire. When I first started watching Phil he had about 10,000 subscribers and Dan had about 2,000. Now? Phil has over 1,000,000 subs and Phil is way behind on about 800,000 or so.

Why? Dan is REALLY good looking. He's this camp, amazing, fabulous b***h and Phil - whilst hilarious - is not.

Looks, sadly, are everything on media :([DOUBLEPOST=1366414628,1366414598][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh THAT'S why you watch my channel? :giggle:
I've been discovered! *runs off*

Looks, sadly, are everything on media :(

The sad truth it seems :(

Back