Twitter Account.

PennaDSGN

Howdy Ho!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This is just some general feedback, which I believe could help!
Twitter is such a powerful tool. I see that you've already got an account set up, but rarely use it nowadays! Which is a shame. I myself have seen quite a lot of people interacting with you guys over Twitter, I think it'd be great if someone was actively using the account.

Benefits I believe using the account would bring:
  1. You'd be able to interact with fellow YouTubers, help promote their channels and help them grow.
  2. You'd be getting constant support from YTTalks already registered users who have a Twitter account.
  3. You have the ability to bring MORE people into YTTalk, without a doubt it'd help grow the forum.
  4. Any questions people may have they can directly contact you through social media, which in some cases can be an easier route for some people.
  5. You can give a number of people access to the account (trusted people obviously) so that they can interact with the vast amount of users that Twitter upholds.
Social media is only getting more popular, I hope this advice is useful. I just thought I'd throw in my two cents so to speak!

Reactions: BecomeAPrime

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This is just some general feedback, which I believe could help!
Twitter is such a powerful tool. I see that you've already got an account set up, but rarely use it nowadays! Which is a shame. I myself have seen quite a lot of people interacting with you guys over Twitter, I think it'd be great if someone was actively using the account.

Benefits I believe using the account would bring:
  1. You'd be able to interact with fellow YouTubers, help promote their channels and help them grow.
  2. You'd be getting constant support from YTTalks already registered users who have a Twitter account.
  3. You have the ability to bring MORE people into YTTalk, without a doubt it'd help grow the forum.
  4. Any questions people may have they can directly contact you through social media, which in some cases can be an easier route for some people.
  5. You can give a number of people access to the account (trusted people obviously) so that they can interact with the vast amount of users that Twitter upholds.
Social media is only getting more popular, I hope this advice is useful. I just thought I'd throw in my two cents so to speak!
This was my only success story from Twitter, besides this spike I feel like my Tweets don't even get seen by anybody.
shared.jpg views.jpg

Reactions: PennaDSGN

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I think that twitter is really useful, in fact I started using it and tweeting a lot (and is weird considering my relation with social media in general). Also there is a funny thing: I have more followers on twitter than subs on the channel and that is weird xD. I think that used in the right way it can be a powerful tool!

George Chen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I'm kind of a noob with twitter. Do you guys know any guides or information I could read up on to help improve my overall knowledge on twitter? I'm pretty good on instagram and facebook but twitter is confusing to me!

PennaDSGN

Howdy Ho!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey! I'm kind of a noob with twitter. Do you guys know any guides or information I could read up on to help improve my overall knowledge on twitter? I'm pretty good on instagram and facebook but twitter is confusing to me!
Make good use of hashtags! Don't overuse them however and make sure they're relevant to whatever you're going to be tweeting about. I found that they're really useful.

Another thing make sure you're active, a thing with Twitter is if you don't tweet for a while the people that are following you at the time will probably become "ghost" followers and won't end up paying attention to your tweets.[DOUBLEPOST=1463510752,1463510683][/DOUBLEPOST]
This was my only success story from Twitter, besides this spike I feel like my Tweets don't even get seen by anybody.
View attachment 35475 View attachment 35476
Very nice! And well some times you do have your ups and downs. You can't always be successful on twitter unfortunately. You just have to stay as active as possible and be as engaging as you possibly can to your followers! I found that my Twitter has really taken off, it doesn't take too much to maintain either.[DOUBLEPOST=1463510830][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I think that twitter is really useful, in fact I started using it and tweeting a lot (and is weird considering my relation with social media in general). Also there is a funny thing: I have more followers on twitter than subs on the channel and that is weird xD. I think that used in the right way it can be a powerful tool!
Couldn't agree more! It's helped me tremendously bringing traffic to my website and I love the feedback I get from my followers whenever I post my latest designs. I find that I've gathered a pretty good little fan base from it so far :)!

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
1. My best suggestion is to start using an automated system for your tweets. I highly recommend using Buffer. I use its free version that allows me to schedule up to 10 tweets at a time. Currently I make 5 tweets a day which allows me to only need to make tweets every 2 days. I space them out from 11am to 11pm. In the future I plan on adjusting them to target the peek hours and will eventually start doing 10 tweets a day and then eventually work my way to 20 (Once I have more contents to recycle). Twitter is a very noisy environment, so don't expect to get traffic if you're only doing 1-3 tweets a day. The great thing about Buffer is that you can just recycle old tweets from weeks ago with a click of a button and put them on queue.

I also suggest you use notepad or something and write down all the tweets you see yourself recycling. Then you can just easily copy and paste things into buffer.

Here's some examples of mine: http://postimg.org/image/60g7onvpt/

2. When using hashtags, try to incorporate them in your sentences. Ex: "Listen to this #AlarmClock to learn how to the have #EndlessMotivation"

3. At this moment I have 1400 followers which I built mostly just the last 2 months. I simply find big names in my niche, go to their followers list and follow people there. I also retweet these big names and try to engage with them in conversations. This way if those people I follow check my tweets, they can easily associate me with someone they already follow.

4. Every person who retweets my stuff who I'm confident is not a bot, I thank personally. In the future I'll start doing short video tweets to thank these people which a mentor of mine recommends.

5. Also create lists in twitter. Right now I have an "Awesome People" list. Everyone who retweets my stuff or engages with my tweets I put there. I'm more than happy to retweet these people's tweets from time to time especially if they keep retweeting mine. It makes people feel special when you do this. Creating lists also allows you to organize people you follow since it can get overwhelming when you follow a lot. Take advantage of this. Here's an example of someone who cohosts a Blab.im weekly with a big Youtuber.

6. Engage in conversations with people who can help promote you and who are important in your niche!

7. Lastly, learn to use analytics.twitter.com to more strategically plan your tweets. I'm still learning myself! But you can see in the picture below my impressions going up when I started using Buffer near the end of April. My goal is get at least 20k followers. If I do the math on how many impressions I get now with 1400, I'll be happy with 20k.

Last edited:

PennaDSGN

Howdy Ho!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
1. My best suggestion is to start using an automated system for your tweets. I highly recommend using Buffer. I use its free version that allows me to schedule up to 10 tweets at a time. Currently I make 5 tweets a day which allows me to only need to make tweets every 2 days. I space them out from 11am to 11pm. In the future I plan on adjusting them to target the peek hours and will eventually start doing 10 tweets a day and then eventually work my way to 20 (Once I have more contents to recycle). Twitter is a very noisy environment, so don't expect to get traffic if you're only doing 1-3 tweets a day. The great thing about Buffer is that you can just recycle old tweets from weeks ago with a click of a button and put them on queue.

I also suggest you use notepad or something and write down all the tweets you see yourself recycling. Then you can just easily copy and paste things into buffer.

Here's some examples of mine:

2. When using hashtags, try to incorporate them in your sentences. Ex: "Listen to this #AlarmClock to learn how to the have #EndlessMotivation"

3. At this moment I have 1400 followers which I built mostly just the last 2 months. I simply find big names in my niche, go to their followers list and follow people there. I also retweet these big names and try to engage with them in conversations. This way if those people I follow check my tweets, they can easily associate me with someone they already follow.

4. Every person who retweets my stuff who I'm confident is not a bot, I thank personally. In the future I'll start doing short video tweets to thank these people which a mentor of mine recommends.

5. Also create lists in twitter. Right now I have an "Awesome People" list. Everyone who retweets my stuff or engages with my tweets I put there. I'm more than happy to retweet these people's tweets from time to time especially if they keep retweeting mine. It makes people feel special when you do this. Creating lists also allows you to organize people you follow since it can get overwhelming when you follow a lot. Take advantage of this. Here's an example of someone who cohosts a Blab.im weekly with a big Youtuber.

6. Engage in conversations with people who can help promote you and who are important in your niche!

7. Lastly, learn to use analytics.twitter.com to more strategically plan your tweets. I'm still learning myself! But you can see in the picture below my impressions going up when I started using Buffer near the end of April. My goal is get at least 20k followers. If I do the math on how many impressions I get now with 1400, I'll be happy with 20k.

Great tips, carry on the good work!