This is just some general feedback, which I believe could help!Twitter is such a powerful tool. I see that you've already got an account set up, but rarely use it nowadays! Which is a shame. I myself have seen quite a lot of people interacting with you guys over Twitter, I think it'd be great if someone was actively using the account.
Benefits I believe using the account would bring:
- You'd be able to interact with fellow YouTubers, help promote their channels and help them grow.
- You'd be getting constant support from YTTalks already registered users who have a Twitter account.
- You have the ability to bring MORE people into YTTalk, without a doubt it'd help grow the forum.
- Any questions people may have they can directly contact you through social media, which in some cases can be an easier route for some people.
- You can give a number of people access to the account (trusted people obviously) so that they can interact with the vast amount of users that Twitter upholds.