Tweeter

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So i've just made an account on twitter just this morning and then 10 viewers are added in just a day! So more social media sites more chances of viewers as well.. Glad I did test the water first while I am waiting for the channel to start.. Being productive while the channel starts is a nice way to gain experience as well.. Check what people are doing. Play their game as well.. Although I can't see someone that can become a real friend there but it's also good to Just add up some viewers.. Made a total of 90 views in just 1 week and I think thant's already a great achievement.

PocketPaul

PocketGamer & Professional Rambler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Social media certainly helps. I found most of my view coming via my twitter account.

Reactions: PrettyGamer

BR3AK

Reaction score
The best way to get views as a start up account is without doubt reddit(or to a certain extent FB and such if you don't mind sharing with all your close friends...). I've got about 300,000 views the past year from 10 videos or so posted on reddit, and I have only like 50 active subs.

Short clips is what works best on reddit though, up to 1-2 minutes. If you post gaming content then things like bugs and other funny clips tend to bring in a lot of views on subs as r/gaming, r/pcgaming, r/gamephysics, and the subreddit for the game you're posting.

Reactions: PrettyGamer

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thanks. I don't get reddit though but I'll try.. :).. I've been joining different kinds of social media the past few days. Adding 10 views a day. Just a little bit tired though and it's not even the real thing. Just trial and error and experimentation.. :)

JZilla1995

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am just now stepping into the world of reddit today, so I hope it goes well! I haven't gotten myself a twitter because I do not know where to start there. Should I use many hashstags when I make a twitter account?

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I am just now stepping into the world of reddit today, so I hope it goes well! I haven't gotten myself a twitter because I do not know where to start there. Should I use many hashstags when I make a twitter account?
If you join there you just have to choose the thing your interested about.. and then follow people to start with. Then people will start following you then follow them back. After that message them with Thank you for following me I'll be glad if you check my channel out like and subscribe. Insert you tube Url and repeat the same process over and over. then follow and follow people w/ same interests and make communications w/ them through direct message. You can only message them if your both followers of one another.. :)