TubeBuddy vs ubersuggest.io

PressStart!

I havent used TubeBuddy but I see several of these keyword generators out there. Is there a big difference in any of them? Ive been using ubersuggest.io since the beginning but I see others here have preferences.

I havent used TubeBuddy but I see several of these keyword generators out there. Is there a big difference in any of them? Ive been using ubersuggest.io since the beginning but I see others here have preferences.
I have not used Tubebuddy for tags, but it gives you some crazy analytics you don't get without it. I like it so far, I just got it yesterday

i didn't even know there was more out there other than tube buddy O.O
I've been using tube buddy th whole time now, I'd definitely look up more

Ubersuggest also has a plug in that gives loads of data for tags. I just didn't know if there was a better service than anything else.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I personally use both. I see suggested tags by Tubebuddy, Ubersuggest, and then I use Tubebuddy to remove the duplicates if they exist

i fond at reddit this one k-meta.com (for keyword research) and keywordtool.io/youtube (for keyword suggestion).
I hope that should help

I love tubebuddy but with so many options, I don't know. It seems almost overwhelming. I'd say stick with what works for you.

Back