Travel thread

lancer

Reaction score
Some will say that travel is more stressful than relaxing. I agree it can be when things go wrong, But it does not need to be. If booking a trip is stressful for you, let a professional do it for you. Use a travel agent or go on an organized trip with a group vs. a self-planned one. What does travel mean for you?

Lola Starr

Reaction score
I travel in a very different way than most poeple. altho I travel full time and have a youtube channel about it, I wouldnt call it a travel channel because when you say that people think overseas, plane, hotels etc. I cant say rv life either because then people think expensive rv parks. Hell even van life doesnt really explain us. We have been living for years in a rv 2 humans 5 animals with very minimal spendings. We dont pay rent, almost never pay for rv parks/camping. We dont even pay for our food since we dumpster like 99% of it. We are 2 artsy weirdos. The nomadic lifestyle is my life.

Metart

Reaction score
Agree if you are a blogger travel can be a good thing for creating content for your own youtube channel. Traveling teaches you that there are many ways to live. It can change your whole outlook on life. Traveling, in my opinion, has taught me that there is no one right way to live. It has taught me that each person is unique and has a path to take in life. It has also made me start to appreciate what you already have. I am fond of summer and spend my vacation in different resorts like OFFICIAL RESORT SITE https://www.westgateresorts.com/hotels/florida/orlando/