Gaming TOO MUCH MINECRAFT, srry looking to xbox game :P

MrPandapocolypse

Well-Known Member
looking for some people to i suppose do some just having fun recordings on xbox in games like borderlands 2 or other shared games. nothing concrete, just like some friends who can just play some co-op and or vs online xbox games and record.

any questions?
 
If you're still in need of some people i'm down. I have over 10+ Fighting Games, some beat'em ups over 90 arcade games. So i'm sure we can find something to play lol.
 
sounds good freeze send me your GT
and I have GTAV but i dont play cod much. Gta would be fun to do random s***e in. send me your GT stretch
 
Yeah I also have GTA5 but at the moment disc games are unplayable for me, but this will probably be fixed by friday. Also, my Gamertag is Freezedown
 
Back
Top