Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

Here's a new logo/icon I just finished for JTAphotographs which he may or may not be using on YouTube/YTtalk Forums; after all, I designed it out of thanks for all his help and all that rather than from a request. I don't think even he's seen it while I'm typing this! ;)

VdK2y.png
AwesomeSauce!!! :D

Update:

YouTube icon/logo price dropped to 10 YTtalk Cash!
New feature (YTtalk post banner) added, only 15 YTtalk Cash!

Can I have an icon? My youtube name is LD10N and I would like a ninja to be part of the icon...
--- merged: Jun 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM ---
oops sorry, no ninja only a ninja for a backround...which I cant offord right now, but I need a icon, and if my bank says 16....does that mean yttalk cash?

Can I have an icon? My youtube name is LD10N and I would like a ninja to be part of the icon...
--- merged: Jun 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM ---
oops sorry, no ninja only a ninja for a backround...which I cant offord right now, but I need a icon, and if my bank says 16....does that mean yttalk cash?
Yes :) I have also replied to your PM, will send you the icon in a PM and on this thread when I'm finished.

Here is my first effort at TheUniteProject's background, requested here on YTtalk.com by JTAphotographs for his new project (go check it out!)
fvqYW.jpg
Currently working on the branch-off of 'TheUniteProject,' which is a background for 'TheUniteGamers'! Will update this thread as soon as I'm finished with it. :)

Will be posting the other background on the thread tomorrow. I'd like to thank JTAphotographs for his great helpfulness during the designing of the backgrounds and for his epic feedback as always! :D

7bWPS.jpg

...And that's TheUniteGamers' new background! :) I have about 5 more requests still sitting unfinished but as you can imagine these two backgrounds have been taking alot of my time recently. I hope you understand, will be trying my best to complete everyone's requests as soon as I physically can!

Back