Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

LazloCook

Action/VFX Videos!
I'm sure we all want to get popular on youtube, here are some ways how.

1. MAKE GREAT CONTENT, this is the most important part of the process. If you make good content, people will keep coming back and liking and subscribing.

2. HAVE DECENT QUALITY VIDEOS, if you have one dime for every pixel in your video and you only have 10 cents, time to get a new camera.

3. DON'T SPAM, people hate this, especially when you spam comment on famous people's videos. It doesn't work.

4. UPLOAD FREQUENTLY, this doesn't mean make 15 videos a day. Once or twice a week is nice.

5. SET A SCHEDULE, don't just upload randomly. I upload every Friday. Try and make a schedule so people know when to go to your channel.

6. INTERACT WITH YOUR SUBSCRIBERS, make them feel special. Feature comments, have questions for your audience.

7. MAINTAIN AN ACTIVE FEED, don't just have your uploads in your feed. Watch other people's videos, subscribe like and comment on other people's videos.

8. ASK FOR SUBS, no, not in comments. Make a little ending on your video saying something like "I come out with a a new video every Friday. Click the annotation above to subscribe and don't forget to like and comment". It works. I have been doing it my last couple of videos and I have seen a significant increase in likes and subscribers.

Thanks for reading and best of luck to you on youtube!

The thing is the idea of "great content" varies so much in peoples minds. People think they make a good video when they havent. I use myself as the perfect example here as I like to think my videos are the best they can be but in reality they are steaming piles of doodie with the occasional sprinkle where somethnig i say is actually funny.

The thing is the idea of "great content" varies so much in peoples minds. People think they make a good video when they havent. I use myself as the perfect example here as I like to think my videos are the best they can be but in reality they are steaming piles of doodie with the occasional sprinkle where somethnig i say is actually funny.
Then you don't think you're making good content.

Then you don't think you're making good content.
Its more the feedback I get from some peopel which gives me that opinion. Although im happy with my stuff so i just keep it going adding a few more sprinkles hopefully as i go until suddenly i have a chocolate donut on my hands. (not to say i would actually have feces on my hands)

Its more the feedback I get from some peopel which gives me that opinion. Although im happy with my stuff so i just keep it going adding a few more sprinkles hopefully as i go until suddenly i have a chocolate donut on my hands. (not to say i would actually have feces on my hands)
Well, that is good feedback. :) That way you can keep making your content better and better! :) And in the end, you might have awesome content! ^^

Well, that is good feedback. :) That way you can keep making your content better and better! :) And in the end, you might have awesome content! ^^

Definelty better with words then I am lol Your version "awesome content" and Mine "chocolate donut" lol

I'm sure we all want to get popular on youtube, here are some ways how.

1. MAKE GREAT CONTENT, this is the most important part of the process. If you make good content, people will keep coming back and liking and subscribing.

2. HAVE DECENT QUALITY VIDEOS, if you have one dime for every pixel in your video and you only have 10 cents, time to get a new camera.

3. DON'T SPAM, people hate this, especially when you spam comment on famous people's videos. It doesn't work.

4. UPLOAD FREQUENTLY, this doesn't mean make 15 videos a day. Once or twice a week is nice.

5. SET A SCHEDULE, don't just upload randomly. I upload every Friday. Try and make a schedule so people know when to go to your channel.

6. INTERACT WITH YOUR SUBSCRIBERS, make them feel special. Feature comments, have questions for your audience.

7. MAINTAIN AN ACTIVE FEED, don't just have your uploads in your feed. Watch other people's videos, subscribe like and comment on other people's videos.

8. ASK FOR SUBS, no, not in comments. Make a little ending on your video saying something like "I come out with a a new video every Friday. Click the annotation above to subscribe and don't forget to like and comment". It works. I have been doing it my last couple of videos and I have seen a significant increase in likes and subscribers.

Thanks for reading and best of luck to you on youtube!
hry man great tips and tricks lol this will help bring tons of new people to learn how to grow :)

Back