Time to start a new video

Doug-E Fresh

I've Got It
Well it is time to start writing my script for my next video. I usually put out 2 a week on Wednesday and either Saturday or Sunday. It is like starting from scratch each video. I know how I am going to edit it but I don't know the facts I am going to put up or the jokes I am going to use. It takes a good 2 days to get everything together, recorded and edited. I love the process thought.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but is there a point to this thread? You didn't really leave us open to discussion in any way. What are we supposed to talk about?

Well it is time to start writing my script for my next video. I usually put out 2 a week on Wednesday and either Saturday or Sunday. It is like starting from scratch each video. I know how I am going to edit it but I don't know the facts I am going to put up or the jokes I am going to use. It takes a good 2 days to get everything together, recorded and edited. I love the process thought.

I’m having the same exact problem right now lol. And what can make things worse is when you start to wonder if what you plan on doing will even interest anyone. But like you said the actual process (despite its ups and downs) is still very enjoyable. And at the end of it all, once those videos are uploaded you realize all the trouble/work was well worth it. :)

I’m having the same exact problem right now lol. And what can make things worse is when you start to wonder if what you plan on doing will even interest anyone. But like you said the actual process (despite its ups and downs) is still very enjoyable. And at the end of it all, once those videos are uploaded you realize all the trouble/work was well worth it. :)
It is very much so worth the trouble/work, I knew going into making my videos that I would have to think of something new each time and when I try to find fun facts I always find the same ones over and over again. My favorite part is the editing process!

Back