Time to get back into it!

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, i havent been here in a while and i havent created any content.
There has been a lot of things happening recently that have greatly affected me.

Firstly, i could only build when the weather allowed me ( outside i had no workshop or anywhere ) but now i have almost finished converting my garage into a workshop! its not very big and but its perfect for me and will definately help my channel as i can build in any weather conditions completely dry!

Secondly, my little chihuahua went to get spayed, whilst under anaesthetic they found a lump on her tonsils and said to bring her back in 3 weeks to check it.

3 Weeks went by and the lump had grown bigger and ulcerated so we had to wait another week for them to do a biopsy then another week for the results to arrive.

We have been in such a mess thinking the worst and we were going to lose our little doggy but thank god the results came back and its just an ulcerated polyp (easily treated and she will be going in a few days for treatment).

Now things are back on the up and in a week i will have a new video out when i begin building again.

Also my channel is still growing wtf, 3 months in and 12k views and 150 subs! so happy with this with no posts in 2 months but hopefully the growth will increase when i create more content!

Fingers crossed :).

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
So happy for you and your puppy! I didn't know about your channel before you posted this, because I've recently started getting into posting and replying on here, but I'll definitely check out your channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Please use the "videos and channels" section for announcing the news about your channel. (moved it this time)

Reactions: InTheDogHouse