Musician
Works fine with me :confused:

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
'Friend system'?
They used to have it where you could add someone as a contact then changed it to address book where you have to take more steps.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had some thumbnails not change for a many days.. so I changed it to a different thumbnails, and then changed it to the one I want. Not sure if that's what fixed it, but seemed to.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had some thumbnails not change for a many days.. so I changed it to a different thumbnails, and then changed it to the one I want. Not sure if that's what fixed it, but seemed to.
I will try that :D

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Does anyone else have this problem, you change the video thumbnail to something you want and save it, then wait like it says and it still doesnt change. I cannot stand it lol I understand them caching it but why does it take so long, I am starting to doubt mine will change because it was 2 days ago that I changed the thumbnail setting and saved it. Anyone else have this issue themselves?
I havn't been able to 'choose' my own thumbnail since about 10 videos ago! It just chooses it's own. Then I tried to change one in the options, and it didn't change :S.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it seems to work now, it could just have been a temporary issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.