Thumbnail feedback

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

I am asking myself if my thumbnails are good. So I am asking you. This is my latest design and I kinda wanna go further with this type of stuff. So can you please judge it?
here is the link from my youtube video with my latest design:
Or just go to my youtube channel and you'll see it

Reactions: McShockz O

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, i personally like that thumbnail of yours but then again, i dont know much about the audience of which you are trying to attract. I checked out your channel as well xD i really liked how epic the music is in your channel trailer loool

C:

Reactions: McShockz O

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, i personally like that thumbnail of yours but then again, i dont know much about the audience of which you are trying to attract. I checked out your channel as well xD i really liked how epic the music is in your channel trailer loool

C:
Thank you for your feedback. The audience I want to attract are people who love (piano)music

Jacob Raby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your thumbnails are creative! What do you use to make them? Photoshop?

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Some of them are cut off. Remember that youtube thumbnail size is 1280 by 720

McShockz O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly paint.net is a wonderful tool for beginners. I myself used it a ton in the beginning. Your thumbnails do pop a bit more with the white background but I would suggest possibly a black background with almost a metallic look, with red text and a dark drop shadow. Maybe have a glow behind the text. That's just an example of something you could do, but just keep trying buddy and you'll get there! If you have any questions about what I said, just message me and I will try to help you out to the best of my abilities XD.

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly paint.net is a wonderful tool for beginners. I myself used it a ton in the beginning. Your thumbnails do pop a bit more with the white background but I would suggest possibly a black background with almost a metallic look, with red text and a dark drop shadow. Maybe have a glow behind the text. That's just an example of something you could do, but just keep trying buddy and you'll get there! If you have any questions about what I said, just message me and I will try to help you out to the best of my abilities XD.
Thank you for the tip