Thumbnail Feedback // Strategy

Deymon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have quite a dilemma. My current thumbnails just have my "channel" name" on it because of personal branding reasons.
Said with other words: It's easier for people to recognize my work. However I believe that will only be beneficial in the near future when I've grown a bigger audience. (not sure)

So instead, I'd replace it with just the name of the movie / series or characters name I've edited. I believe that might increase my CTR even more.

I don't know if I should test it as I'm already on the more already "branding" for the long-term side.
I'd love to hear some thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-73ukVlIQ-BWacvL2iS2A

Honest feedback is much appreciated!

Deymon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's a solid thought, makes me wonder how I never thought of that.
I'll look into this to see what'll look best, thanks man!

Sibyl Eason

Reaction score
Hmm... I'm also waiting if there will be a good answer to this question. :happy2:

Deymon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm... I'm also waiting if there will be a good answer to this question. :happy2:
Honestly, I kinda decided to change my thumbnails up a bit in order to increase the CTR. Change will be applied soon.
What about your thumbnails, what's your exact concern?

Sibyl Eason

Reaction score
Honestly, I kinda decided to change my thumbnails up a bit in order to increase the CTR. Change will be applied soon.
What about your thumbnails, what's your exact concern?

Yes, you should bold and highlight the main keyword that can catch the attention of people. I used to custom with Canva. But then, I got to know the website that can provide the best thumbnail. Seems like I can trust their designer. So, I decided to purchase only since it can save my time a lot. I found them because I start by referring to the tips from their checklist. What I can share with you some tips that I found:

1. Use the best & correct font
2. Make sure the design contrast with bright background
3. Make eye contact if you include an image of the face