Thoughts On My Channel Trailer!

Avarti

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,
So I finally made a channel trailer and was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback :)
Thanks!
Avarti

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The music touched my soul. Got distracted.

The gaming slides were nice, Id recommend some more exciting/provocative/insightful commentary to highlight hr best of your personality

Reactions: Avarti

Aro-En

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hmm, it's a nice trailer. But you want to engage your audience, especially your newer potential subscribers.
I'm no pro at this, but judging on feeling, you should be telling me what your channel is about, possibly how many times you're going to be uploading, etc.

I don't mean to be a troll or anything, but I really think you should go more high tempo for your background music.[DOUBLEPOST=1454357612,1454357543][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm, it's a nice trailer. But you want to engage your audience, especially your newer potential subscribers.
I'm no pro at this, but judging on feeling, you should be telling me what your channel is about, possibly how many times you're going to be uploading, etc.

I don't mean to be a troll or anything, but I really think you should go more high tempo for your background music.
You're doing something right seeing that you're over a 100 subs. So I really don't have room to talk, now do I?

Reactions: Avarti