Thoughts on franchise related videos?

Jordan Fountain

Liking YTtalk
My most popular videos are ones that are connected to an already popular franchise: Mortal Kombat, Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, Nerf, THPS etc.

I like making those kinds of videos, but do you think it is necessary to make something franchise related to be a successful YouTuber?

Franchise related video:

the videos connected to video game franchises or whatever help a lot but there is a lot of people out there that don't have any fancy tag or gimmick to fall back on and there very successful! mind you if you do use a franchise name you have to make sure you do a good job Fans are really really harsh so you may get the views you want but you might not get the reception you where looking for! but you seem to be doing good man! i dig your channel..keep on keepin on :D

it makes me sad man... I get very little views because I never make videos about anything popular, I could do it just to get views, but then I'd feel like a cheap *****...

Some of my most popular videos are ones that are linked to pop culture, other popular videos, and things of that nature.

Pixie said it well... it helps.

Back