This is youtube, why not watch... YOURSELF!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
omg that's hilarious Symph...I havn't had that happen to me, but you have shown up in my recommended videos lol!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I watch myself too much during editing my videos. By the time I upload it I
m over my video, haha.
I actually do this thing where I edit, watch JUST the part I edited as little as possible, when I know it's right, I don't watch it again and move to the next scene. I do this until the video is done, so I am never going back over and seeing how the whole thing hits me, once the whole video is finished, I go do other things for like an hour, then I watch the whole video back and if it's good? I will laugh my a** off as if I had never seen the video myself. It helps me feel like I KNOW they're funny. Course then after that there's always some changes to be made too, but for the main bulk of the video I get to experience it like a viewer who's unaware of what's coming. After that of course, and after it shows up on my main page while I'm checking my subs or I rewatch it to be reminded when I'm sending it to other people, I'll get to a point where I'm like "God I hate that video... sooo annoying" lol

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I actually do this thing where I edit, watch JUST the part I edited as little as possible, when I know it's right, I don't watch it again and move to the next scene. I do this until the video is done, so I am never going back over and seeing how the whole thing hits me, once the whole video is finished, I go do other things for like an hour, then I watch the whole video back and if it's good? I will laugh my a** off as if I had never seen the video myself. It helps me feel like I KNOW they're funny. Course then after that there's always some changes to be made too, but for the main bulk of the video I get to experience it like a viewer who's unaware of what's coming. After that of course, and after it shows up on my main page while I'm checking my subs or I rewatch it to be reminded when I'm sending it to other people, I'll get to a point where I'm like "God I hate that video... sooo annoying" lol
Interesting way, haha. I guess I'm one of those perfectionists.

Reactions: Symph

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get my own videos all the time. LOL

Haha!, I've never had my own video show up in the recommended videos!, and if that happens then that's stupid, I mean who watches their own video....shhhhh...
I'm guilty of this. LOL

I think it's partly because each time i go to reply to a comment, that's counted as a view, and partly because of my insecurities. Sounds weird perhaps, but I tend to "forget" if I was ok with a video of mine. Suffering from OCD doesn't help as well.

I keep going back to reassure myself that the video is fine.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer

I'm guilty of this. LOL

I think it's partly because each time i go to reply to a comment, that's counted as a view, and partly because of my insecurities. Sounds weird perhaps, but I tend to "forget" if I was ok with a video of mine. Suffering from OCD doesn't help as well.

Haha ;)

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type

I'm guilty of this. LOL

So that's what it is. I do the same thing lol