Third party Content

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
anyone know if its still possible to get a copyright strike on a video that matched third party content while monetized but youve acknowledged that the claim is valid?

Yep, of course strikes are given out to videos with copyright, acknowledging a third party match is you saying "yes, I uploaded copyrighted content" , this means the owner makes all revenue for that video, but for some reasons the owner can go back and decide to get that video removed (you`ll get a strike)

Yep, of course strikes are given out to videos with copyright, acknowledging a third party match is you saying "yes, I uploaded copyrighted content" , this means the owner makes all revenue for that video, but for some reasons the owner can go back and decide to get that video removed (you`ll get a strike)
so in your personal opinion what are the chances of that happening?

That's really douchy on their part, dozens if not hundreds or thousands of people have EA Games LP/walkthrough footage on the site.

Be creative with your content don't still a persons ideas use different titles,tags, and there is always a proper way of doing things like if your doing video gameplay tutorials i would advise people to provide commentary if you do video game tutorials and anyone can get jealous and decide to keep reporting your video and thats how you can aquire the strike:}

Be creative with your content don't still a persons ideas use different titles,tags, and there is always a proper way of doing things like if your doing video gameplay tutorials i would advise people to provide commentary if you do video game tutorials and anyone can get jealous and decide to keep reporting your video and thats how you can aquire the strike:}
haha dont worry its my content man the song im using in it is just by a famous artist

You guys are might have to start to realize that it isn't worth it with the music. You might want to take it down to be safe. But of course it's up to you. Good luck, I wouldn't wish a strike on anyone. :)

Back