Third Party Content vs. Copyright Strikes

sctludwig

Reaction score
Each of my 40 uploaded videos, with a total of over 750,000 views, have third party content warnings (which I have acknowledged). I have also received one copyright strike for a video that I had to remove. My videos are all lyric videos, but I am not trying to make money off of other people's songs. I just like being creative and putting pics and lyrics to songs I can relate to. After reading through several threads from several different forums here I am beginning to think that channels like mine are looked down on. True?[DOUBLEPOST=1358496841,1358475710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Each of my 40 uploaded videos, with a total of over 750,000 views, have third party content warnings (which I have acknowledged). I have also received one copyright strike for a video that I had to remove. My videos are all lyric videos, but I am not trying to make money off of other people's songs. I just like being creative and putting pics and lyrics to songs I can relate to. After reading through several threads from several different forums here I am beginning to think that channels like mine are looked down on. True?
...and now after posting this I receive my second strike. nice place I have stumbled upon. thx.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
...and now after posting this I receive my second strike. nice place I have stumbled upon. thx.
It is a leap against logic to assume that this forum can be considered responsible for your receiving a strike on your youtube channel consisting of copyrighted content.

sctludwig

Reaction score
Considering that video had been up for over a year, not much of a leap. But it's all good, and you are right.