Thinking about approaching youtube with this suggestion.

Adelais

Liking YTtalk
via feedback button of course.

Think about this:

Suggested videos and more videos from the same user on the left side of the screen.

Featured videos on the right side of the screen.

The amount of money that partners will end up making will be insane.

What do you think?

What will the drawbacks be?

youtube don't really listen to their users, remember when they changed layout? Everyone protested. Did they change? Nope :p

YouTube will never listen to you as Frankie said. They make their own rules and are entirely opinionated towards their biggest earners. This is what is annoying me with OneChannel, I wish they would take a look at the overwhelming dislike of the update but it will still not change. If they plan to go forward with something they will. So it is likely your idea won't be accounted for too. :/

Nice idea but it appears as though YouTube is going to have the left panel for the User's data.

Once we were put in the beta program and started getting invites to test out some features, I've found that youtube does listen. The biggest problem is getting selected and making time to do the extra work on top of what we already do.

Thanks everyone. I really wanted to know if the idea was decent or not, haha.

This is the message that I got. I'm sure you will find it funny.

Feedback.jpg

Yeah, they listen. To upper mids to higher YouTubers, the rest of don't matter one single bit. Unfortunately that's just the bottom line.

Back