Vlog THINGS People Do On... (COMEDY VLOG COLLAB)

Riley Owen

That Aussie Vlogger
I've been on YouTube for about 2 years now, and I want to increase my view count/subscriber base and my community of friends.

So what I was thinking is doing a collab with some of you guys. We both upload the same video and we exchange audiences. I think this would be a really great way to grow our channels.

Unfortunately I can only choose one person at the moment (since I'm so busy, school's a b***h! xD) so if you're interested let me know down below. I just ask that you must have at least 100 subscribers.

I was thinking doing a video about what people do on youtube or yttalk or some other place. If you have any ideas please let me know. If you wanna know what I mean, head over to my channel and watch my latest videos.

I've been on YouTube for about 2 years now, and I want to increase my view count/subscriber base and my community of friends.

So what I was thinking is doing a collab with some of you guys. We both upload the same video and we exchange audiences. I think this would be a really great way to grow our channels.

Unfortunately I can only choose one person at the moment (since I'm so busy, school's a b***h! xD) so if you're interested let me know down below. I just ask that you must have at least 100 subscribers.

I was thinking doing a video about what people do on youtube or yttalk or some other place. If you have any ideas please let me know. If you wanna know what I mean, head over to my channel and watch my latest videos.
I'm REALLY REALLY close to 100 subs (96) and I'll probably hit this week. So if you'd like to take me into consideration...

Hey! I have 127 subscribers as of this moment and I have been recently wanting to start putting some comedy skits/sketches onto my channel :) I would love to help to please take me into consideration! :)

Back