TheChadBod
Active Member
Hey!
I just wanted to try and let people know about a new gaming channel I have started up recently.
I have only 13 subscribers and 3 videos. They are all Black Ops 2 videos but each are very different. People have liked them and told me they are funny
My first video was an online game that didn't end exactly how I wanted, My second was a funny zombies montage and my third video was a funny fails montage of online gameplay, all with commentary.
I believe that my videos are very different to many other gameplay/commentary videos, so please check them out! I'd really appreciate it and it will help me out a lot! Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1356307550,1356305875][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a link to my latest video...
Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1356369503][/DOUBLEPOST]Merry Christmas to everyone!
I look forward to meeting people on YTtalk with similar channels and to sharing my channel with you!
I'll have plenty of videos in the new year
I just wanted to try and let people know about a new gaming channel I have started up recently.
I have only 13 subscribers and 3 videos. They are all Black Ops 2 videos but each are very different. People have liked them and told me they are funny

My first video was an online game that didn't end exactly how I wanted, My second was a funny zombies montage and my third video was a funny fails montage of online gameplay, all with commentary.
I believe that my videos are very different to many other gameplay/commentary videos, so please check them out! I'd really appreciate it and it will help me out a lot! Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1356307550,1356305875][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a link to my latest video...
Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1356369503][/DOUBLEPOST]Merry Christmas to everyone!
I look forward to meeting people on YTtalk with similar channels and to sharing my channel with you!
I'll have plenty of videos in the new year

