The video crashes after ad.

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
when watching this video does it go to an error page, when the ad pops up because it does for me. (Its not my video)
--- merged: Apr 15, 2012 5:40 PM ---
never mind it does not do it anymore

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Works fine for me!
it does not do it on that vid anymore, but i will upload a unlisted video and post the link to show what happens
--- merged: Apr 15, 2012 6:52 PM ---
it does not do it on that vid anymore, but i will upload a unlisted video and post the link to show what happens
THE VIDEO IS GETTING STUCK AT 6% WTFFFF!!!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IT'S ONLY 10 MB and my internet is fine (speedtest(DOT)net)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
haha calm down youtube gets extremely busy at certain times of day. Its not crashing its just that youtube has only so much bandwidth and during youtube rush hour you are going to routinely experience bandwidth issues. Myself if i want to watch stuff in hd I come and watch it about 1 a.m my time. For the most part due to the internet being the internet going on youtube at prime time = videos which wont run :)

Reactions: gunner4568

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha calm down youtube gets extremely busy at certain times of day. Its not crashing its just that youtube has only so much bandwidth and during youtube rush hour you are going to routinely experience bandwidth issues. Myself if i want to watch stuff in hd I come and watch it about 1 a.m my time. For the most part due to the internet being the internet going on youtube at prime time = videos which wont run :)
yeah your right, but i still don't understand the ads causing the videos i'm trying to watch to crash

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah your right, but i still don't understand the ads causing the videos i'm trying to watch to crash
they aren't crashing for me so that is your pc :)

update your drivers and clean things out. I dont know how a video crashes anyhow they run or wont run. If they dont run its on your end because everyone else sees it fine. The scripting to move from ad to video might be your issue update your flash drivers and try google chrome since they created that browser, own youtube and made the webm codec your less likely to run into issues :)

I feel like google owns the internet after saying that but at the rate they are going to will soon .. so yeah use google chrome. My flash drivers just got updates so its likely there was a bug there..