The small stay small, the big get bigger.

Juke Joint Gaming

Reaction score
i joined this site months ago and jumped on to ask a noob question then didn't give another thought til recently. I've been almost obsessed now with reading as much as I can here. Great article and TY

ThelifeofAM

Reaction score
This was so beyond helpful, thank you, ill definitely implement some of these methods!!!

Lavish Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Another method for growing that I have found to work is creating content for specific key words you think you might be able to rank for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jealous Lawn Care

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Another method for growing that I have found to work is creating content for specific key words you think you might be able to rank for.
Agreed...as a small channel, don't try going for too popular phrases...you have a catch a fish before you can catch a whale.

SkillzRico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great thread and very true I'm at the slow lame drippy stage of having 219 subscribers :p. Also nice channel dude, that league of legends p**n vid lol.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm 50/50 on one hand I like it. I say my thank you and stuff, But it'd be nice if the person that subbed actually watched my videos so they can be boosted up in the rankings lol

JK XO

Reaction score
As a gamer I can give an example, I'm lying around 8500 subscribers (I have almost 10x that number now, I think that is proof enough that this works), however I decided a long time ago that I wanted at least 10.000 before moving on to doing Let's plays. This is because when your channel reaches this size, you will have more freedom, since many are subscribed for your content, not a single type of your videos.
Hey Uber, thanks for the well-put information. A couple of it was reminders for me as the others were enlightening.
I want to know more about your experience with variety on your channel. I have many ideas, from skits to lets plays, from stories to animations. I'm not sure what content you enjoy making the most, but for me i enjoy doing lets play first. my question is: do you think it's bad to start with lets plays first? If so then why?