The Power Of Profile Pictures

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
I saw a comment the other day and the channel said that they don't upload video but profile picture was a hott girl and they had 50 subscribers LOL

I've had the same profile picture for awhile now and I was thinking about changing it.. what do you guys think....

Things I might consider for a new profile picture

Hott girl profile picture = subs
Show my abs might help = subs
Tits in profile picture also = subs
Butt in profile picture also probably = subs
look in another direction like I don't know the camera is there might = Subs

Example above with usually 1 thru 4 = subs with no video but probably not active subs...

What do you guys think.. Should I just change my profile picture to a hott half naked girl with a kill a** and abs and big boobs looking in another direction

I think the profile pic can only get you so far. I mean, if people are going to subscribe to you because of your profile pic, they probably will want to see that person in the videos, eventually. :)

Are you trying to run a successful youtube channel or an "18 years or older" facebook page? "Hot girl, butt, my abs" what actual person do you think will subscribe to you and watch your videos if they see this as your picture? Sure it might get them to click your profile but nobody is going to take you seriously.

Are you trying to run a successful youtube channel or an "18 years or older" facebook page? "Hot girl, butt, my abs" what actual person do you think will subscribe to you and watch your videos if they see this as your picture? Sure it might get them to click your profile but nobody is going to take you seriously.

Its just a joke thread mate.

Back