The Partnership Program - ATV and Kiddie Networks

the only thing i have trouble with is subs really but im sure itl work out :p
Subs are something everyone has problems with gaining, but I like working my a** off to gain subs.. They are there for the content I produce, it's an amazing feeling.

Subs are something everyone has problems with gaining, but I like working my a** off to gain subs.. They are there for the content I produce, it's an amazing feeling.
i can't wait to have real time to be able to work on it, its the last year of college for me and its kind of hectic and a gigantic pain in the a**, can't produce content i really am happy with atm :/

I am in my Senior Years of school, and finding the time to make videos is hard. But man, I have some serious fun making them so it really pays off in the end :)

I am in my Senior Years of school, and finding the time to make videos is hard. But man, I have some serious fun making them so it really pays off in the end :)
yeah, i'm in a dysfunctional school that has fired half the staff, my head of year keeps sending letter saying im failing, when i have already passed, you would litterally lose your mind in this hellhole

yeah, i'm in a dysfunctional school that has fired half the staff, my head of year keeps sending letter saying im failing, when i have already passed, you would litterally lose your mind in this hellhole
Dem Feels.. I only finished half of last year but they pushed my up to Senior anyway. Yet, my teachers call me a dumbass?? Haha

Indeed something needs to be done. I think the essence of working for a partnership has just gone now.

Back