The 'I Got Partnered with RPM' Thread

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Staff Note:

I can already smell a million of these coming a mile off, so I am going to merge all threads currently about it into here. The forum is going to get flooded otherwise so if you've just got your channel partnered with RPM leave it in here.

I am going to sticky it so it's obvious and easy to find until the rush dies down then I'll unsticky it in a few days.

No other network enquiries need posting in here, but otherwise we are going to just get the same thread over and over again with the same questions. The first page is already full of them. Any future posts I find not in this thread will be deleted without warning because we don't need 100 threads about 'when will RPM reply to my e-mail' because we don't know and can't tell you.

So, I've applied previously for RPM and have not been accepted however I tried today and now apparently I am eligible, which I am quite happy about. However, I don't know whether I should continue on with the next steps and what not. So I was wondering if any fellow RPM partners could help me with a couple of questions I had.

1) What is your overall experience with the network? Have they been good with you? Fast support and what not.
2) Are they giving you a could split?

I don't really know what else, but if you can think of any additional information that you think may interest me about the network. Please let me know, thanks :)

I am with RPM and so far no complaints at all.

You'll likely get offered a 2 year contract with a 60/40 split where you earn 60% (for a channel your size this is normal and isn't terrible since you won't really see any earnings for at least a year anyway).

They can be a bit slow sometimes, but they do get back to you it depends on time of year and how backed up they are. They're good though, trustworthy. Most complaints arise from people not reading the contract and then blaming the network.

Is RPM socialblade? if so I could tell you alot about my experience with the chat room woooewww not good

Is RPM socialblade? if so I could tell you alot about my experience with the chat room woooewww not good

Yes they are basically the same people. I found the forums okay, haven't been on any chatroom though. Still, that's not representative of the network themselves.

Yes they are basically the same people. I found the forums okay, haven't been on any chatroom though. Still, that's not representative of the network themselves.
Yeah its a very long story of what happened

I am with RPM and so far no complaints at all.

You'll likely get offered a 2 year contract with a 60/40 split where you earn 60% (for a channel your size this is normal and isn't terrible since you won't really see any earnings for at least a year anyway).

They can be a bit slow sometimes, but they do get back to you it depends on time of year and how backed up they are. They're good though, trustworthy. Most complaints arise from people not reading the contract and then blaming the network.

Yeah, I've always said I was going to take this seriously and not to screw up not reading a contract. I'm not really bothered about earnings tbh. The only thing I have ever wanted is a background but of course they will be fading out soon :/

So, I've applied previously for RPM and have not been accepted however I tried today and now apparently I am eligible, which I am quite happy about. However, I don't know whether I should continue on with the next steps and what not. So I was wondering if any fellow RPM partners could help me with a couple of questions I had.

1) What is your overall experience with the network? Have they been good with you? Fast support and what not.
2) Are they giving you a could split?

I don't really know what else, but if you can think of any additional information that you think may interest me about the network. Please let me know, thanks :)
I was offered a 1 year contract. They do help you out with royalty free music and sound FX, but it's still mostly your own hard work that's going to be building your channel.

Back