Vlog The Happiness Project

I would love to take part in this Brooke! Put my name down for definite![DOUBLEPOST=1424264669,1424264606][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn I just read the whole thread and this has gone, sorry about that :( Let me know if you are going to do another though please :)

Is it still open, because I would love to be apart too? :happy:

It is :) I have extended the deadline to the end of today :) Just send the rant videos to theendersnakes@gmail.com :)

I would love to take part in this Brooke! Put my name down for definite![DOUBLEPOST=1424264669,1424264606][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn I just read the whole thread and this has gone, sorry about that :( Let me know if you are going to do another though please :)

I have extended the deadline for the end of today as I needed more participants! All are welcome :D

Is it still open, because I would love to be apart too? :happy:

Hey Guys!
Yes you can still submit a video! I was planning on uploading the video today but I'm still waiting on one more participant so you're welcome to submit a video as well!
Details: 10-30 seconds of you saying one thing (or more if you like) that makes you happy!
You can send a link to the video clip to brookeoliviera@gmail.com and I will notify you when the final video is uploaded!
Talk soon! :)

oh my goodness, this such a cute and inspirational idea! I honestly love it and just the idea of it makes me smile inside lol
I don't know if its too late, but I am very interested and would love to be a part of it! :)

Okay
Hey Guys!
Yes you can still submit a video! I was planning on uploading the video today but I'm still waiting on one more participant so you're welcome to submit a video as well!
Details: 10-30 seconds of you saying one thing (or more if you like) that makes you happy!
You can send a link to the video clip to brookeoliviera@gmail.com and I will notify you when the final video is uploaded!
Talk soon! :)

Okay thank you! I'll get it recorded when I get home and send it to you! :D

Back