The GoPro Hero 3

Urban Benji

Im looking for a waterproof sports action camera, does anyone have any advice experience with GoPro's, are theya good option etc?

I just got a Hero 3, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Can't wait to test it out.

Experience with GoPro's?
I have a complete review series dedicated to the Hero3 - check it out on my channel. ;)
It starts with the actual Hero3 review and at the end you'll find links to every BacPac accessory available and reviews to each of them.

I've also reviewed the wifi remote and the actual GoPro App, I just haven't made the videos public yet, but will trickle them out in the next week or so.

I personally think its a great unit. Although I don't use it for action sports etc, its my main camera used when I'm out of the house. I'm using it at the moment for example, to film in the car since I'm reviewing an in-car gadget.

Check it out on my channel ;)

Experience with GoPro's?
I have a complete review series dedicated to the Hero3 - check it out on my channel. ;)
It starts with the actual Hero3 review and at the end you'll find links to every BacPac accessory available and reviews to each of them.

I've also reviewed the wifi remote and the actual GoPro App, I just haven't made the videos public yet, but will trickle them out in the next week or so.

I personally think its a great unit. Although I don't use it for action sports etc, its my main camera used when I'm out of the house. I'm using it at the moment for example, to film in the car since I'm reviewing an in-car gadget.

Check it out on my channel ;)
Il be sure to check it out, the accessory videos will interest me aswell, you wouldn't happen to be doing a video on the flotation accessory?

We've had our GoPro Hero 3 for a couple of months now ... its awesome! We've only got the Silver edition but it suits us just fine. We've made a few videos with it, edited them on Premiere Elements and posted them to youtube. A very minor downside (and I mean very minor!) to a gopro is that they're a bottomless pit for money ... you don't just "buy a gopro", there's all the different mounts and accessories that go with it, but once you've got them sorted, you're set to go. :)

We use ours for fishing, camping and have had it underwater a few times filming our lobster pot and the lobsters crawling into the pot. Underwater footage was a bit grainy but I'm pretty sure that was only because it was very early in the morning and there wasn't enough light in the water.

We're thinking about buying a second camera now to get a different "point of view" on the boat fishing or for sticking to the underside of the boat to film the fish as we bring them up to the boat.

My only regret .... we didn't buy one sooner!! :D

Back