The Dynamic Duo Plays Dark Souls 3!

MPEVA

Hey everyone! Hunter here (1/2 of the Dynamic Duo) and for this play through we try to tackle Dark Souls 3 (if that wasn't evident from the title). Now I know I'm not that good at video games, but maybe the countless times of dying and stupid jokes we make will help fix all that.

Playist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVAuQWkZeHsFOyzhj8CHB6ZjmenA91Z8S

For Ep.1 we create what we believe would be the reincarnation of the great and mighty Solaire!

Lol, Love it. The intro too! I did want to see some gameplay though[EDIT, checked your channel you do have gameplay! haha nice)... some edits otherwise and you guys are going places! I'll sub meanwhile to keep up.

Lol, Love it. The intro too! I did want to see some gameplay though[EDIT, checked your channel you do have gameplay! haha nice)... some edits otherwise and you guys are going places! I'll sub meanwhile to keep up.
Thanks! Really appreciate the support :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466862897,1466862853][/DOUBLEPOST]Ep. 2- We begin our journey to save the world, and along the way we try our hand at big scary monsters and a rock candy lizard! Enjoy!

[DOUBLEPOST=1466952077][/DOUBLEPOST]Ep.3- We ask the important questions in life as we explore the Firelink Shrine!
[DOUBLEPOST=1467040908][/DOUBLEPOST]Ep.4- Dogs are fun and adorable! In Dark Souls 3 however, they are zombies and horrifying...who wants a dozen?!

Amazing intro :) keep up the good work, you guys are really entertaining
Thanks! Really appreciate it! I haven't seen a chaos series of Wind Waker and I love what you did haha![DOUBLEPOST=1467127962,1467127935][/DOUBLEPOST]Ep. 5- Death becomes common place finally as we continue exploring the world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1467212361][/DOUBLEPOST]Ep.6- In this day and age...we identify ourselves as Apache Helicopters thank you very much!
[DOUBLEPOST=1467298890][/DOUBLEPOST]Ep.7- Puppy please no! PUPPY NO!

Back